Welcome to Kaipaki Church
In the heart of rural Waikato, on the border of Cambridge is the beautiful Kaipaki district. With a farming heritage going back a couple of hundred years, Kaipaki has one of the oldest chapels in New Zealand, built in 1871 and moved to it's current site on the corner of Mellow Road and Kaipaki Road in 1901.
Currently, the Kaipaki Church fellowship meet at the Kaipaki Centre (just across and down the road).
Come and join us on Sunday mornings at 11am